It’s time for another contest!
We have several copies of the DVD of Season 1 of the NBC TV series “Parenthood” to give away. This DVD was just released today, Aug. 31.
Here’s the description of the show:
Parenthood introduces us to the very large, very colorful and imperfect Braverman family. Single mother Sarah and her two children Amber and Drew moving back home with her parents Zeek and Camille. Sarah’s sister and complete antithesis, Julia, is a successful corporate attorney trying to juggle work and motherhood, alongside her stay-at-home husband, Joel. Executive producers are Ron Howard and Ron Grazer.
To enter our contest, we’re looking for a cheap tip in one of these categories:
- Best cheap date
- Best cheap happy hour
- Best cheap place to take your kid
- Best cheap hotel
- Best cheap eats
- Best thrift shop
- Best cheap fun
- Or, come up with your own “best cheap” tip in a category we haven’t thought of.
Your “best cheap” thing must be in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach or Monroe county.
Here are the rest of the rules:
- To enter, subscribe to our daily feed from Miami FL on the Cheap, Fort Lauderdale on the Cheap or Palm Beach on the Cheap and send an email with your full name and snail mail address to [email protected]. If you’re already a subscriber, just send us an email with your full name and snail mail address. Be sure to provide the email address under which you subscribed. ENTRIES WITHOUT SNAIL MAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Put DVD CONTEST in the subject line.
- Deadline to enter is midnight Eastern time Wednesday, Sept. 8.
- Contestants must be 13 or older.
- One entry per person.
- Winners must be residents of South Florida.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.