Florida state parks, including several in the Florida Keys, are offering free entry for Veterans Day.
The free entry is November 11.
The Florida state parks in the Florida Keys include
- Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Highway, Big Pine Key, 305-872-2353
- Curry Hammock State Park, 56200 Overseas Highway, Marathon, 305-289-2690
- Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park, U.S. 1 Mile Marker 84.9, Islamorada, 305-664-2540
- Dagny Johnson Key Largo Hammock Botanical State Park, County Road 905, Key Largo, 305- 451-1202
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, U.S. 1 Mile Marker 102.5, Key Largo, 305-451-1202
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, Southard Street, Key West, 305-292-6713
Also, National parks with entry fees are offering free entry November 10 to November 12. They include
Thanks to Albuquerque on the Cheap