If you’re partying in the Florida Keys, the region is offering an assortment of free festivities and fireworks.
- For merrymakers, here are some of the events for New Year’s Eve.
- Conch shell drops at Sloppy Joe’s Bar, 201 Duval Street, 305-296-2388
- A super-sized red high-heel shoe featuring performer Sushi drops at the Bourbon Street Pub 724 Duval St., 305-293-9800
- A pirate wench drops from atop a ship in the Historic Seaport
- Replica sailfish drops at Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina at Holiday Isle, Islamorada, mile marker 84 oceanside, 305-433-9935
- Fireworks on the beach at Pierre’s Restaurant and Morada Bay Beach Café, MM 81.6, Islamorada. Music, drinks for purchase, 305-664-3225 or 305-664-0604
- Fireworks at Blackwater Sound in Key Largo presented by restaurants Sundowners, Señor Frijoles, Cactus Jack’s, Gus’ Grille at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort and the Caribbean Club, all around mile markers 103-104