Several national parks in Florida, including a park in the Florida Keys, are waiving usual entry fees for Veterans Day.
The money-saving offer is available November 10, November 11 and November 12.
Participating parks include
- Dry Tortugas National Park in Key West
- Everglades National Park in Homestead
- Canaveral National Seashore in Titusville
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument in St. Augustine
- Gulf Islands National Seashore in Gulf Breeze
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!